Second Annual “Man Cave” games, food & friends night
Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 4PM
We will be hosted again this year by Paul E at the very cool Emanuelson-Podas Rec Room, Kitchen & Lounge in Edina. Sharpen up on your Shuffleboard Table skills and Dodge-ball elimination techniques to unseat last years champions.
Men of Waters on the Move
If men lived committed to God, families & Biblical values with focus, intentionality and passion, what kind of men would we become?
Our vision for the men at LivingWaters is to be men on the move
“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you declares the LORD. I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees” Ezekiel 36:26-27
The mission of our Men of LivingWaters ministries is to …
Engage ~ Encourage ~ Equip ~ Empower Men
- Engage ~ connected & building a solid foundation (encourage)
- “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” ~ Proverbs 17:17
- Equipped ~ sustaining a life of discipleship (equip)
- “Be on guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.” ~ 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- Empowered ~ investing in the life of other men (empower)
- “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy . . .” ~ Colossians 1:28-29
“People were not meant to do life alone but in the context of loving, supportive, grace-giving, truth-telling relationships. So we tell people that they need to find a spiritual Running Partner if they want to journey on The Way of Christ.”
~ John Burke in “No Perfect People Allowed”
What could God accomplish through our devotion?
“Give me one hundred men who fear nothing but sin, and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergyman or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon the earth.” ~ John Wesley