Fill The Food Shelf February
During the month of February, 2021, we will be collecting items to help fill the food shelf. Many of our area food shelves are experiencing a higher demand or need from people within our community, so our LivingWATERS church body will be donating food and personal items to support our local food shelf.
Items most needed are:
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Cereal (hot & cold)
- Flour & Sugar
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Pasta & Sauce
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Rice & Beans
- Diapers (a specific request from our local food shelf) sizes 4,5,6
Bring your donations to the Worship Center on Sundays or Wednesdays or drop them off at the Ministry Center during the week (call the office in advance).
Service Ministry Team ~ LivingWaters
“I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you visited me.
Whatever you did for one of these … you did for me.”
The Service Ministries at livingWATERS church strives to reach out to those of our community in need and to provide opportunities for God’s people to serve others in the example & love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the value of partnering with existing organizations that are set up to serve people in our community on a daily basis. Check out the church website under “Ministries – serve” to discover more about our partnerships and to see where we will be serving next.
- 360 Community www.360communities.org
- Adopt-a-Highway (spring & fall clean up on Dodd Blvd.)
- TCC – Treasuring Christ Crafters – Quilting for Breaking Free Ministires
- CAP (Community Action Partnership) Agency www.capagency.org
- Feed My Starving Children www.fmsc.org
- Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge ~ www.mntc.org
- Samaritan’s Purse ~ www.samaritanspurse.org